The Bi-Directional Slayte Impexium integration is deeply rooted both in Slayte and within Impexium allowing a fully integrated experience and moving information freely between both systems.
- Single Sign On. Slayte uses the Impexium accounts and records. No need to create new accounts.
- Embedded. Slayte runs within Impexium as a true application, indivisible to your staff from any other Impexium application
- Capture Impexium Profile Fields in Slayte. Slayte utilizes the Impexium API to its fullest and is able to capture a variety of fields from an individual's profile as part of their form submission.
- User Search. Let your users find their co-authors from Impexium, or find nominations from your actual database, avoiding data duplication and siloing.
- Slayte Impexium Write-Back. Sessions created in Slayte can be exported as Sessions in an Impexium event, providing a full bi-directional integration.